The Government of Assam have launched the scheme that is called Abhinandan Scheme. By this scheme Assam Government will provide Rs 50,000 subsidy one time in Education loan. They Sanction letters and distribute 1,546 applicants in the first batch. On friday 4pm amount will be transferred to applicant bank accounts, said Finance minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
|Name of the scheme||Abhinandan Scheme Assam|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Announced by||Finance Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Beneficiaries||Students Education Loan|
|Supervised by||Assam State Government|
Abhinandan Scheme Eligibility for application:-
- Applicant Must have state Resident.
- They must be a loan applicant.
- Education loan from any Scheduled Commercial Bank or Regional Rural Bank within the Assam state.
- No need of income criteria.
- Loan account should not be under NPA status.
Documents for loan subsidy scheme :-
- Aadhar Card.
- Valid Govt. id proof.
- Bank Account along with pass book.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter Card.
- PRC Certificate
How to apply online for this scheme:-
- Open the offical website:- https://finance.assam.gov.in/
- Click on the Abhinandan Scheme link.
- Then Form will be appears, fill up the form.
- Also you need to attach the documents online
- Then submit the form.
For more help you can write an email on:- firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more details in pdf, please download the attached pdf file.
abhinandan education loan | abhinandan education loan subsidy | abhinandan scheme assam govt