Gun Licence online apply. There is an Arm Act amend in Indian Parliament in 1959, to curb illegal weapons and violence using illegal weapons. Arms Rules 2016 was notified on 15 July 2016 in place of Arms Rules 1962. Section 3 of the Arms Act, 1959 and Part II and III of the Arms Rules, 2016 provides for a detailed system of issue of permits and issues relating thereto. It has been made fundamental to obtain a weapons permit from an individual/organisation/manufacturer and so on from a competent permitting authority for manufacturing, purchasing, owning or transporting guns or ammunition. Areas 5 and 7 of the Arms Act 1959 read with Section V of the Arms Rules 2016, deal with assembling of arms and ammunition.
How to Apply New Fresh Arm Licence:-
There are 2 Types of Arm licence.
|1||Gun licence for Crop Protection|
|2||Gun licence for Self Protection|
Also if you want to transfer any Arm then there will be different process. You can transfer your arm licence to your blood relation only, but you can sell your gun to other arm licence holders.
Eligibility of New Gun Licence online apply:-
- Applicant age must have 18+.
- Applicant must have qualified for 10th and 10+2.
- Must have Indian citizen.
- For Crop protection Gun license you must have minimum land requirement is __.
Documents required for New Crop protection gun licence:-
- Arm license Form A-1.
- Medical certificate in Form S-3.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bonafide certificate.
- Pan Card.
- 10th Mark list.
- 12th Mark list.
- 4 Passport size latest photo with white background.
- Applicant Photo with Steel Almirah.
- Blood group report.
- Land parcha + Land report by Patwari also attested by tehsildar.
- Pre – verification Character certificate verified by Police.
- Gun handling certificate from police Armorer.
How to Arms licence online apply:-
- Go to the official website :- ( https://ndal-alis.gov.in/ ).
- On the Homepage you can see the APPLY ONLINE button on top menu, click on that menu button.
- After open new page you can see the 7 Menu option
1) Apply here
2) Incomplete Application
4) Upload Document
5) Upload Image
6) Make Payment
- Click on Apply here and 2 Buttons will be appear 1)Ministry of Home affair- Manufacturer Only 2) State Home department DM/SDM/other/MHA
- If you want to apply for Manufacturer then click on first option and if you want to make new Fresh Gun licence or transfer the Gun the click on Second option.
- After click on required button, Application form will be appears.
- Fill up the complete form and after completion of form upload the all required documents.
- Then Fees page will be appears you need to submit the online fees and submit the Application form.
- After submit the form the Application Number and Recipient will be appear keep them save or print out that.
- Then your Arm licence application will be processed.
How to track Gun licence online Application status:-
- Go to the official website :- https://ndal-alis.gov.in/
- On menu bar click on the Application Status Button.
- Fill the Application number, your date of birth and captcha code.
- Then Submit the Application Status Form.