Karnataka free laptop scheme 2019 | Apply Online | karnataka government laptop scheme how to apply | karnataka govt free laptop scheme | free laptop yojana karnataka | free laptop distribution in karnataka | students 2019 free laptop | application form | free laptop distribution in karnataka | latest news about free laptop distribution in karnataka
Yes, finally the government is on the Fast track to launch the different schemes for the poor people. And here is the one more scheme for them. The Karnataka Government free laptop scheme 2019-20. Here’s the Karnataka government has announced to the Karnataka government free laptop scheme for the students who are in the first year of their graduate program. The Karnataka government is spending 311 crores on the free laptop scheme Karnataka.
How one will be able to apply for the scheme?
- Apply Online Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019-20 online for the registration process.
- Approx 1.6 lakh of students is being covered under the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2019-20.
- The students are in the session of 2019 to 2020 can apply for this scheme.
- You can get more information about the same on the official website.
- You have to fill the application form for the same on the official website of the government.
- Karnataka’s government is trying to give the benefits of the scheme to the beneficiary’s students after shortlisting them from all application forms.
Documents required for applying for the free laptop scheme:-
- Aadhaar card is mandatory for applying for the scheme.
- Photograph and mobile number are also needed to be provided along with the application form.
- College ID proof and the address proof are also needed along with the application form to identify that you are the original candidate.
Advantages of applying for this Karnataka free laptop scheme:-
- This will help many of the students to do their project works easily.
- Even those students who are not being able to buy a computer system now can easily get a laptop for them.
- This will help them to do their important work properly at any time and anywhere.
- Also, this will help to create an atmosphere which will be suitable for the educational institute.
- We can also consider this to be a very good scheme which has been started by the government for the students.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme free laptop for students :-
- The student has to be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- He or she has to be in the starting of the second year of their graduation course.
- Also, the documents have to be completed in hand of the applicant.
Hence, if you are eligible after seeing all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for this scheme.
Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will be done by the government in order to provide an assistant to the students who are not being able to purchase them. This decision which is taken by the government is very efficient. And will help many of the people to get the benefits of the same.
Also, we can say that the government is looking forward to giving the benefits to the students at a good rate. This decision will help most of the students living in Karnataka to do their studies through online mode very easily. This will help them to get self-confidence that they can do something in life. And they will be able to earn on their own. The Government of Karnataka is very fond of studies and hence the step has been taken by them. We hope that you will get the advantage of the same if you are eligible to get it.
If you want to know more about the same then you can search on Google for it. And you will get the whole information of the scheme. Also, you will get the assistance that how you will be able to get these benefits of the scheme in the future after applying for it.