All Details about SBI Apprentice 2020 recruitment
State Bank of India is now taking up the posts of Apprentice. If you apply for the port, you will be selected in sbi apprentice recruitment 2020 only based on how you have cleared your test and how you performed it. The application’s last date is 10th December 2020. Further on, no applications will be accepted. The State Bank of India is accepting Apprentice applications for 8500 posts. The selections will be made after judging the tests, which will conduct in January. You have time to apply from 20th November to 10th December 2020.
If selected in Apprentice posts, the selected candidates have to perform three years in the training period. In the first year of training, the candidates will get Rs 15000, in the second year, the amount will increase to Rs 16,500, and finally, in the third year, it will rise to Rs 19,000. Apart from the salaries, the candidate will gain banking facilities also.
|NAME OF STATE||LANGUAGE||NUMBER OF POSTS|
SBI Apprentice, 2020 Important Dates:
- The SBI Apprentice 2020 Registration application form will start on 20th November.
- Last day of application submission is 10th December.
- The date of the online exam is 21st January 2021
State Bank of India Apprentice 2020 Application Eligibility:
If anyone wants to participate for the SBI Apprentice 2020 exam, make sure to meet some eligibility criteria, such as:
Applicants Age Limit :
The applicant must be 20 years old. The last age limit is 28, till 31st October 2020. There is some relaxation given is the last age, which is only for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per the Government Rules.
- The applicant should necessarily complete his graduation from any Institute or University. If anyone wants to receive all the benefits of reservation, they must submit the latest disability certificate. The document must be issued by the Medical Authority or from any other competent authority.
State Bank of India Apprentice 2020 Application Process:
If you want to get how to apply for SBI Apprentice 2020, then make sure to follow the right below given steps:
- Visit the official web page of State Bank of India, which is https://sbi.co.in/. In the sbi.co.in recruitment 2020, you will get all the details.
- Select the option “Career,” which is positioning at the top right corner over the screen.
- Select the “Latest Announcements,” which is positioning at the top right corner of the screen. Later on, click on the “Apply online” option; this comes under the ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961.
- Now select on the option given “click here for New Registration.”
- The screen will display an instruction page. Read that instruction age carefully, and then click on the “Continue” option.
- Time to enter the required details, Enter your name, Email ID, and other information asked for. After entering the information, now click on “Save and Next.” A Registration ID and Password will appear on the screen. Note it down, as this will come in useful in the future.
- Login over the website with the given credentials, and later on upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Now fill in your details, educational details, and other details also.
- Make sure to take a printout of the filled application, which will also come in the future.
Download SBI Apprentice 2020 Notification PDF Here:
sbi apprentice 2020 notification pdf
I hope you got enough information now about SBI Apprentice Exam. If you are interested, follow the procedure mentioned above step-by-step, and make your future secured with some sufficient amount of money.