Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi 2020 | Apply Online | rashtriya jeevandayee arogya swasth sanstha | rashtriya jeevandayee arogya yojana | rashtriya arogya nidhi | rashtriya arogya nidhi form | application | download | online registration | rashtriya arogya nidhi application form | राष्ट्रीय आरोग्य निधि योजना 2020 | rashtriya arogya nidhi scheme | RAN
Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi 2020 was started this year and has been launched by the health and family welfare department of India. The government is trying to work for the country and the people living here. The most important topic in India nowadays is health. So, the most important topic in India nowadays is health but people in our country are suffering from diseases and they are unable to get proper treatment.
Therefore, it is because of the poor service that they are getting and those who are unable to pay high bills or the cost of the treatment suffer a lot. Therefore the government has launched the scheme in which patients can get the help of Rupees 15 lakh from the government and it is an excellent initiative of the government to help the needy people. Apart from this, here are all the details and applying procedures that could help you to know more about the Yojana.
Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi 2020 Short description:
The central government of India launched the scheme, and Rashtriya arogya nidhi online apply to get the medical benefits. However, the motive of the government is to provide proper Healthcare treatment to the people who cannot afford it.
Eligibility criteria to apply:
- An individual who is applying for this has to be under the BPL category.
- The scheme is not covering all the diseases; only major/chronic illnesses are there in this scheme’s list.
Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi 2020 Document required while applying:
- One has to submit a scanned copy of their income certificate and all other documents.
- Ration card is mandatory while applying for the scheme.
The category of diseases included under the scheme is:
- All the related cardiac diseases like Diagnostics of cardiac catheterization, heart surgery, pacemaker insertion, and other major heart-related problems.
- Vascular Plugs and combo devices.
- Cancer-related problems like anti-cancer chemotherapy, bone marrow transplantation, surgery, and all other expenses during the treatment.
- Gastroenterology, like any liver transplantation, dialysis, renal replacement therapy.
- Orthopedic related problems like external fixators, the implant of fractures, the implant of total hip, replacement of the hip-bone, and a few more.
- Neurology related problems like brain tumors, head injuries, stroke, spinal tumors, and more.
- Endocrinology related problems like hypothyroidism, hypopituitarism, insufficiency, Cushing’s syndrome.
- Mental problems like organic psychosis, functional psychosis, or development of disorders like autism.
- At the same time various drug-related problems are there in the skin and people are getting proper treatment.
- Apart from this, any other diagnostic test like Doppler studies, CT scan, MRI, EEG, EMG, TMT are there in this scheme.
A total of 14 or 15 hospitals are there under Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi Yojana for the treatment. Hospitals like AIIMS, Dr. RML Hospital, PGI, RIMS, SKIMS, and many more big hospitals are providing their services under this scheme.
Therefore, a lot of regional cancer centers are helping people with proper treatment.
How to apply for Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi 2020?
Therefore, one can follow the below-given steps to apply for the scheme:
- Firstly, you have to go to the homepage of the Health and Family Welfare Department’s official website. Official Website
- Secondly, there you will get an option naming major programs under which you have to select the poor patient’s financial support category.
- Further, there you have to search for Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi and after getting you to have to click on details option.
- From there, you can download the rashtriya arogya nidhi application form and get all the detailed information.
- Now you have to fill the application form and submit all the necessary details precisely and attach the photo.
- As a result, you have to get the application form signed by the MO in charge of the case.
- Apart from this, Please don’t forget to attach the required documents that are listed above.
Therefore, one could follow these easy steps to apply for the Rashtriya Arogya Nidhi Yojana and can get the benefits. While this may be true, if you need it, then it becomes easy for a patient to get proper treatment.