Apply for E PAN card effortlessly | Apply Online | e pan card apply online | apply online e pan card | e pan card application status | instant e pan card application form online | instant e pan card online application | instant e pan card apply | Instant E pan card apply online | pan card link to aadhar card online | how to link aadhaar with pan card | how to link aadhaar card with pan card
If you are living in India, then the PAN card that is your permanent account number is an essential document. The Income Tax Department of India issues it, and you have to show it at various places to perform different tasks. Earlier, one has to carry the PAN card in the hand if there is a need to show it to someone. But nowadays, e-pan cards are available that could help you to use it anywhere feasibly.
Are you also searching for the details about Instant E pan card apply online? Do you want to get detailed information about the electronic PAN card? Then this guide could help you to get all the necessary information.
Necessary details of the e-PAN card:-
Earlier to get the PAN card, one has to fill a lot of documents and information. But the revenue secretary Ajay Bhushan Pandey has announced the launch of a new way that could help an individual to avail the E PAN card after following few steps. There is no need to complete a lot of documentation to avail of the electronic PAN card.
Essential information E pan card apply online:-
- The instant E PAN card is issued by the Income Tax Department of India.
- The revenue Secretariat has announced that the card will be launched very soon.
- All the Indian citizens could apply for this card very quickly through the Income Tax official portal.
- Along with this, it is essential to Link your e-pan card with Aadhar Card by 31st March 2020.
- There is no need to go to any office for applying, as it could be quickly done from the official portal.
Eligibility criteria for applying:-
- If you are applying for an E PAN card, then you must have a pan card with you.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for an E PAN card through the portal.
What are the benefits of instant e PAN card?
- It will help you in this situation where you have to show the card instantly. It often happens that we forgot to take it with us. At that point, one will be able to show the E PAN card
- Even the application process is speedy and requires very little documentation.
- Even the submission process of the application is quite simple.
- The most significant advantage of this application, as there is no registration or processing fee.
Procedure for applying for the instant e PAN card through the portal:-
- Five playing the instant e PAN card, one has to submit the application form on the official website of the Income Tax Department
- Official Website link here:- Click here to Open.
- When you visit the income tax official website, click on the quick links section on the homepage.
- Here you will get and search box where you have to type instant E PAN card.
- You will get the search results instantly and click on apply for instant e PAN card.
- After that, click on the next button that will help to do the Aadhar e KYC process.
- An application form for the E PAN card will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to mention all the details that are mentioned on your Aadhar card. Remember that you have to fill the exact information to attach an E PAN card with your Aadhar card.
- You also have to upload your passport size photo along with a signed, scanned copy.
- One has to upload these things in JPEG format.
- Submit the application form and review all the details.
- You will get a 15 digit acknowledgement number on your registered mobile number.
- You can use this number to check the PAN card status details on the official website.
How to e-pan card status and download:-
- To check the E pan card status open this official website link:- Click here
- Yo need to enter your receipt number or registration number.
- Then you can add Captcha code.
- And then you can submit the form to see your E pan card status.
- Also you can download your E pan card from here.
How to link Aadhaar with pan card online:-
- Open Official website:- Click here
- After opening website you can see left side quick links.
- On quick links click over the Link Aadhar card.
- Then new page open, you need to enter your PAN card number.
- Then submit the form, and an OPT will generate to you registered mobile.
- Yo need to enter that OTP then submit the form.
It will be a straightforward process to link your pan card with Aadhar card. Whenever you want to show your card, it will instantly be in your hand. The government is trying to work for the visibility of the people. Therefore apply for it as soon as possible.